Law Offices of
ARSEN V. BAZIYANTS
530 S 9th Las Vegas NV 89101
A Las Vegas immigration lawyer serving clients in all 50 states since 2008
- Immigration Lawyer in Las Vegas, NV practicing exclusively immigration law
- Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- Member of the Nevada State Bar
- Fluent in Russian and Armenian
- Marriage and family based permanent residency (green card)
- Naturalization (citizenship)
- Removal of conditions (joint filing and seeking a waiver of the joint filing requirement)
- EB-1 self-petitions by aliens of extraordinary ability (arts and athletics)
- Other immigration matters
How we can help.
Professional support of an immigration lawyer
The outcome of an immigration cases can make a crucial difference in one’s life, career or opportunities in the United States, making it prudent if not necessary to seek the guidance of an immigration lawyer.
The immigration law can be confusing while the government agencies can be difficult to deal with and at times unforgiving of what might seem like the smallest mistake.
Understandably, many of the individuals and families who reach out to us from Las Vegas or any other part of the U.S. do not wish to engage in self-help and are prudent to rely on the professional help of an immigration lawyer.
A consultation with an immigration lawyer
For someone who is not an experienced professional in the field of immigration law the line between simple and complicated is often invisible. This is why we always encourage that at the very least you consult with an experienced immigration attorney to avoid costly mistakes. The cost can be not just money and time, but severe consequences such as ineligibility (including permanent ineligibility) for a visa, green card or other immigration benefits.
Services we provide
Get Started Today
If you are looking for an immigration attorney in Las Vegas, we would be happy to speak with you.
Give our office a call or text at 702-243-9444 or schedule your consultation from the button below.