TERMS OF CONSULTATION
1. FEE: $200.
2. DURATION: 1 hour
3. CANCELLATIONS: Cancel at least 1 hour prior to your appointment time to receive a full refund of the consultation fee. Cancel by following the Manage Appointment link you will receive by email or by calling (please leave a voicemail if no answer) or texting us at 702-243-9444.
4. SCOPE OF CONSULTATION: You may ask general questions about immigration options that may be available to you. We will not answer questions that are designed to help you engage in self-help, such as which immigration forms to complete or how to prepare and file the case on your own.
5. NO OBLIGATION: You are under no obligation to retain us. Similarly, we reserve the right not to take your case.
6. QUESTIONS AFTER YOUR CONSULTATION: A new consultation will have to be scheduled and the consultation fee will apply, as we cannot answer legal questions – in person, over the telephone or e-mail – unless (a) the inquiry is in the course of a scheduled consultation or (b) from a current client with an open case with our law firm.
7. NO CREDIT FOR CONSULTATION FEE: We do not discount the consultation fee from any fee we may quote to you for taking your case.
8. PRACTICE AREAS: Please review our practice areas or ask us if you are not sure that we offer the service you seek. Specifically note that WE DO NOT HANDLE matters involving removal (deportation) proceedings, asylum cases, adoption and business/investment immigration.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Law Offices of Arsen Baziyants through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder