If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Las Vegas, we are here to help. However, before requesting a consultation with us, please be advised that at this time we do NOT handle the following types of cases: asylum, removal (deportation) defense, EB-5, nonimmigrant visa categories E, L, H, J and R, or immigration adoption cases.
If you have any questions about our practice areas, feel free to contact us.
Listed below are the types of immigration matters we generally accept.
FAMILY IMMIGRATION: ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS AND IMMIGRANT VISA PROCESSING, AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES OF IMMIGRATION LAWYER
- Parents of U.S. citizen children age 21 and older
- Spouses of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Children (unmarried and under 21) of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Unmarried sons and daughters age 21 and over of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Married sons and daughters of any age of U.S. citizens
- Brothers and sisters (including half-siblings) of U.S. citizens
- K-1 visas for fiances (and K-2 for their children) of U.S. citizens and K-3 visas for spouses of U.S. citizens (and K-4 for their children)
CERTAIN EMPLOYMENT-BASED IMMIGRANT AND NON-IMMIGRANT PETITIONS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES OF IMMIGRATION LAWYER
- I-140, Self-petitions, “Extraordinary Ability” (EB-1) in the arts (e.g., circus arts) and athletics (acrobatics, gymnastics, tumbling, T&T, dance, mixed martial arts, and many other types of athletics disciplines).
- P visas
- O visas
- Application for U.S. naturalization for lawful permanent residents who have been permanent residents for 5 years
- Application for U.S. naturalization for lawful permanent residents who have been permanent residents for 3 years and who have been married to a U.S. citizen for 3 years
OTHER IMMIGRATION MATTERS
- Waivers of Inadmissibility, including I-601A and I-601
- Petitions to Remove Conditions on Residence
- VAWA petitions
- U visa petitions
- DACA (renewals)
- Employment Authorizations Documents (EAD) (work permits)
- Green Card Renewals
- Reentry Permits
- Extension of nonimmigrant status
- Change of nonimmigrant status