Before scheduling a consultation with us, please be advised that we do not handle all immigration cases. Specifically, we do not handle applications for asylum, removal (deportation) defense, business immigration matters (green cards through investments, E-2, L-1, etc.) or immigration adoption cases.
- Parents of U.S. citizens age 21 and over
- Spouses of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Children (unmarried and under 21) of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Unmarried sons and daughters age 21 and over of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Married sons and daughters of any age of U.S. citizens
- Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens
- FIANCES & FIANCEES OF U.S. CITIZENS (K-1 visas)
- I-140, Self-petitions, "Extraordinary Ability" (EB-1)
- Visas for internationally recognized athletes coming to the U.S. to compete in internationally recognized athletic competitions: P-1A
- Visas for artists and athletes of extraordinary ability: O-1A and O-1B (e.g., coaches)
Petitions to Remove Conditions on Residence
Naturalization (U.S. Citizenship)
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Law Offices of Arsen Baziyants through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder