Please note the types of cases we do NOT handle: Before scheduling a consultation with us, please be advised that we do not handle all immigration cases. Specifically, we do not handle applications for asylum, removal (deportation) defense, business immigration matters (green cards through investments, E-2, L-1, etc.) or immigration adoption cases.
- Parents of U.S. citizens age 21 and over
- Spouses of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Children (unmarried and under 21) of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Unmarried sons and daughters age 21 and over of U.S. citizens or permanent residents
- Married sons and daughters of any age of U.S. citizens
- Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens
- FIANCES & FIANCEES OF U.S. CITIZENS (K-1 visas)
- I-140, Self-petitions, "Extraordinary Ability" (EB-1)
- Work Visas: P-1 and O-1
WAIVERS: I-601, I-601A
BATTERED SPOUSE PETITIONS (VAWA) and U NONIMMIGRANT VISAS
APPLICATIONS TO REMOVE CONDITIONS ON RESIDENCE (I-751)
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Law Offices of Arsen Baziyants through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.