1. NEW CLIENTS ONLY OR NEW MATTERS BROUGHT BY CURRENT OR FORMER CLIENTS.
2. SCOPE OF APPOINTMENT: A brief discussion of your eligibility for immigration benefits and available options, and an opportunity for us to understand if and how we may be of service to you.
3. PRACTICE AREAS: Prior to scheduling, please note that at this time we do NOT handle removal/deportation defense, asylum, adoption and business immigration (EB-5, E-2, L and H visas).
4. FOR MARRIAGE-BASED IMMIGRATION CASES BOTH SPOUSES MUST ATTEND THE PHONE APPOINTMENT.
5. YOU MUST CALL OUR OFFICE AT 702-243-9444 AT THE SCHEDULED DAY AND TIME. Please do not wait for us to call you. Also, please do not come to the office as this is a PHONE APPOINTMENT.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Law Offices of Arsen Baziyants through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder